Due to the COVID pandemic, operations at Chapel Off Chapel have changed – please click here for further information.
Refund Policy and Conditions Of Sale
- This ticket is sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting this event and is subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/ or venue where held.
- No refunds or exchanges except as provided in the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue with out refund of ticket purchase.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to ticket holder/s who arrive late to the venue.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- Patrons will adhere to all house rules.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
- Mobile telephones, pagers must be turned off before entry into the venues auditoriums.