Due to the COVID pandemic, operations at Chapel Off Chapel have changed – please click here for further information.
Due to the current COVID pandemic and Government restrictions on indoor entertainment venues, Chapel Off Chapel’s operations have altered considerably.
The venue remains closed to the public except for ticketholders to upcoming shows – please see the What’s On page of our website.
Chapel Off Chapel looks a little different due to restrictions:
· The venue will open 45 minutes prior to performances and ticketholders will be shown straight to their seat
· Patrons are not always able to be seated in household bubbles and masks are recommended in the theatres as 1.5 metre social distancing cannot be maintained
· All staff, patrons, cast and crew must sign in via QR code on arrival at venue
· Currently the foyer is only operating as a thoroughfare
· The venue is now cashless
· All tickets must be pre-sold as there is no capacity for ticket sales at the box office
· Bar operations are on a show by show basis – there are no post-show bar operations
· The venue has a detailed COVID safe plan (available on request) and requires producers and artists to also submit a plan before their performance goes ahead
· All staff have been trained in infection control, Safe Hand Washing hygiene and all COVID safe protocols
· An increase cleaning regime has been employed including regular sanitisation of high touch surfaces
· A dedicated COVID concierge will be present at all performances
We’re currently not taking any new venue hire bookings as we work to reschedule the backlog of performances which have been cancelled due to closure.
Please fill in a Venue Hire Enquiry form and your details will be kept on file.
We can still be contacted via email at email@example.com.