Claim back 25% on ticket purchases with the Victorian Entertainment Program - Click here for more.
Due to the current COVID pandemic and Government restrictions on indoor entertainment venues, Chapel Off Chapel’s operations have altered considerably. The venue remains closed to the public except for ticket holders to upcoming shows – please see the What’s On page of our website.
To protect your health and safety and that of our team we have the following measures in place:
- All visitors must be fully vaccinated to enter the venue and patrons 18+ will need to verify vaccination status at the point of entry. More information https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/get-your-covid-19-vaccine-certificate
- Venue will open 60 minutes prior to showtime.
- The venue will be cashless.
- Mask wearing is recommended inside the venue.
- Chapel Off Chapel and the City of Stonnington have comprehensive COVID Safe plans in place.
- All staff, patrons, cast and crew must sign in via QR code on arrival at venue.
- Book with confidence. If you are unable to attend your performance due to COVID we will happily refund your booking.
- Bar operations are on a show by show basis – there are no post-show bar operations.
- The venue has a detailed COVID safe plan (available on request) and requires producers and artists to also submit a plan before their performance goes ahead.
- A dedicated COVID concierge will be present at all performances.
- An increase cleaning regime has been employed including regular sanitisation of high touch surfaces.
- All staff have been trained in infection control, Safe Hand Washing hygiene and all COVID safe protocols.
We can still be contacted via email at email@example.com.